I almost wrote this post and was trying to publish it the other day, then thats when I was stuck.. and the whole content was not saved anywhere.. and here I am writing it all over again.. I should get more active in blogging.. That will be my new mid year resolution :) It does have helped me in ways I did not even realize :) I am sure, u guys would agree with me..
We were seeing a video the other day on Youtube, and thats when we discovered this wonderful , easy snack.. and of course a healthy one.. It is so simple to make , so let me not give u a complicated description and instead lets get cooking..
Banana - 1 no.
Egg - 1 no.
Milk - for grinding banana
All Purpose Flour - 150 gms
Cardamom Powder - a pinch
Sweetener - 6 sachets
- Grind banana with milk and have it aside.
- Mix the flour with the pureed banana with no lumps to a pancake batter consistency.
- Mix in Sweetener, Cardamom and let it dissolve.
- Heat a non stick pan and moisten with cooking spray..
- When the pan is hot make small pancakes and turn to other side and cook until golden brown on both sides..
Tips & Tricks
1) One can use ghee or oil for cooking.. if u wish. :)
2) Can serve with Pancake syrup or maybe an Ice Cream on top :)