Friday, September 9, 2011

BONJOUR - ANNOUNCING NEW SERIES

Hey Guys, I am happy to announce a new series " BONJOUR " . This idea was conceived in an attempt to compile the Signature Dishes of oneself and to know more about our fellow bloggers.. Bonjour literally means Hello.. It comprises of two words, "Bon" means Good and "Jour" means Day.  



Well, to decide on this name Me and My Husband had some many names lined up as choices.. and we even thought to have poll and let you guys decide the name.. but we some how managed to shortlist to this one.. Hope you all like it. :) This will be a weekly series... I will be posting it every friday..


In this new series, I will have guest bloggers to do an amazing post at my space every other week.. It will not be just any food.. It will be their best dish ever, the dish that turns out perfectly every single time, the dish that brings you name and fame every single time, the dish that is remarkably your signature dish.. This will be a very special dish that is very close to ur heart for whatever reason, U may say ! 


And also, It will not just be about food.. I decided to have a personal touch , a zing to it.. a post that will talk about oneself.. personal and professional, likes and dislikes, and anything you would like to share ...


Now, that the event is formally announced.. All I can hope is to get enough people to guest blog for me. :) 


Here is the logo.. I put together for this event.. You only get to put this logo on ur blog only after getting featured here :))




Please let me know if you are interested to do a guest post for me.. Please register for the same here .. 
or please send me an email to jabeen[dot]arif[at]gmail[dot]com

27 comments:

Neha said...

Lovely concept dear...Count me in...

Priya Sreeram said...

great initiative gal !

notyet100 said...

Nice theme for the event happy hosting

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Great Idea Jabeen...Good Luck

Priya Suresh said...

Interesting, happy hosting and waiting to see more guest posts here..

Sangeetha M said...

Very nice name n wonderful logo...I am in:)

Unknown said...

This is a lovely guest column idea Jabeen! And bonjour is a catchy and nice name for it :) cheers, priya

createwithmom said...

lovely event happy hosting :)

Bikram said...

Lovely concept .. I will say YUMMY one ..
looking forward to it all the best

Bikram's

Fathima Fairoze Abubakr said...

Hey Jabeen,

Would love to join the series. But the registration site has a blog link request. Do I need to have a blog to join?

Unknown said...

Nice event. Happy hosting...

soujanya said...

3cute awards are waiting for you....at my space...do accept them..

Lady (Go)diva !!! said...

Lovely !!! :)

cookingvarieties said...

salam, another great series jabeen, you make a great host- the response were really good

Umm Mymoonah said...

Nice concept Jabeen, looking forward to the series.

San said...

Good luck jabeen. Bonjour sounds wonderful.

San

Zainab said...

Okay this sounds great. I have my entries ready!!

jehanne@thecookingdoctor said...

lovely series, can't wait for my first guest post!

Naseema Ahmad said...

Very interesting series.I m in....

Kalyani said...

lovely name ! and happy hosting..

Unknown said...

Lovely event and super name!Happy hosting

Rinku Naveen said...

Nice idea Jabeen! Happy hosting!

Saji said...

wonderful series!!!!

Unknown said...

very nice concept Jabeen!...

Nupur said...

Lovely Thought Jabeen .. Great minds at work types :)

Lecker and Yummy recipes said...

Assalamu alaikkum Jabeen,
first time here and first time to hear such an event :) Happy hosting and I would love to take part in it too Inshallah !

Anisha said...

That is an awesome idea...

Post a Comment