Red Capsicum - 1 no.
Onion - 1 no.
Green Chilli - 1 no.
Dry Red Chilli - 3 to 4 no.
Urad Dhal - 3 tbsp
Coriander lvs - little
Salt - as required
Mustard seeds, Urad dhal, Dry Red Chillies, Curry lvs
- Heat oil in a vessel and fry urad dhal in it on a low flame,,,until you get a nice smell, careful not to burn them.
- Cut onions in big pieces and add them into the vessel...fry for few minutes,add both chillies at this time, then add cut capsicum to it and fry until it gets soft.
- Add coriander lvs to it and let it cool for sometime..
- Grind it into a fine paste .
- For seasoning, take oil in a small seasoning pan and add some oil and let splutter mustard seeds, urad dhal, dry red chilli and curry lvs..
- Now pour this seasoning into the chutney and mix well..
- Serve with hot hooot dosai/idli..