Egg - 4 no.
Onion - 2 medium sized
Tomato - 1 big
Green Chillies - 2 no.
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 tbsp
Chilli Powder - 3/4 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/4 tsp(optional)
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
Corainder lvs - for garnishing
Cinnamon - 2 small piece
Cardamom - 2 no.
Cloves - 2-3 no.
Salt - to taste
- Boil eggs for 20 mins . Remove the shell and wash them and keep aside.
- In a vessel and some oil and splutter the whole garam masala's and then add thinly sliced onions,salt,green chillies and fry until the onions are golden brown
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry for two mins and then add tomatoes, wait for it to soften and now add chilli ,coriander and turmeric powder to it.
- Once everything gets all blended and looks together, check salt .
- Cut the egg into halves and add them into it. mix them gently
- Garnish with freshly cut coriander lvs... serve hot.
Tips & Tricks
To have a hard boiled egg, leave the egg in the boiling water even after the stove is off for 10 mins or so.