Chicken - 1 lb (cut in medium cubes)
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Corn Flour - 1 tbsp
Egg - 1 no.
Salt - as required
Oil - for frying
Oil - 3 tbsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Ginger (chopped) - 1 tbsp
Garlic (chopped) - 2 tbsp
Green chilli - 1 no.
Curry lvs - 1 stem
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/4 tsp (optional)
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Chilli Powder - 1/4 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/4 tsp
Chilli Sauce - 1 1/2 tsp
Red Colour - 2 pinch (mixed with very less water)
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl , then add salt, pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, corn flour and mix well with hand,,, then add whole egg ,mix well again...lets it rest until the oil gets hot for frying........Fry them well on a medium flame ,,set aside
- On a skillet, lets start seasoning.. add oil, splutter cumin seeds , put chopped ginger and fry for a minute, then garlic, green chillies, curry lvs,ginger garlic paste one by one ..let it fry for 2 mins on a low flame ..make sure not to burn them.
- Once its done ,,add pepper powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and then add chilli sauce and red colour.. fry for a min..
- Now add the fried chicken pieces to the skillet, mix them...let the seasoning coat well on the chicken .
- Serve them, on the bed of lettuce.
Tips & Tricks
Make sure to check the spice level before adding the chilli sauce,, and add accordingly.